Vita Multi Injector [Updated April 16th 2011]Ngày gửi: 04-12-2011
multi injector, Vita
UPDATED to v2.1.0 15/4/2011
- Added the choose a process feature
- Improved the GUI.
- Improved the stability and saving settings.
- Added a default backcolor.
- Fixed some bugs.
- GUI revamp
- Added an adjustable delay to the ‘inject all’ function.
- History and setting saving is alot more stable.
- Injection is a alot more stable too.
- Fixed a bug with the clear button.
- Auto inject can now be switched off once it has been switched on.
- Fixed minor GUI issues.
- Fixed close upon inject.
- Added a tray icon, from there you can close, pin to front, get info etc.
- Auto inject!
- Improved the way the history function saves file paths, improved the history GUI.
- Separated the info and change log windows.
- Rearranged some things.
- Added close upon injection function, tweeked GUI.
- Fixed closemaplebutton, fixed history bug.
- Added “history’ function, can view and reinject previous files.
- moved the transparency checkbox
- Added ‘default’ button to the gamelauncher settings, sets the filepath to default.
- fixed a few bugs and tweeked the GUI
This is a multi .dll injector that i coded myself. I incorporated a few useful features and it works wellI’ll be updating it in the future so please feel free to comment, PM or MSN me with any feedback or suggestions. Hope you guys like it!
○ Flashy GUI with fade in/out effects.
○ Auto inject and close upon injection features.
○ Can pin the injector to the front, and disable pin to front.
○ Can view all previously injected files and reinject them. (history)
○ It can inject as many .dll’s as you want (3 at a time)
○ Remembers the last .dll filepaths you entered.
○ Can open and close the gamelauncher (runs it as admin too!) from the injector.
○ Custom colors, transparency option, and easy to use.
○ Can adjust and save the file path of the gamelauncher (for use with the ‘openmaple‘ button)
○ Automatically attaches to the maplestory process, you can change it to any other process if you wish.
○ Open/kill maplestory buttons make things very easy, just need to open theInjectoras admin, click ‘openmaple‘ and then inject, although this isn’t necessary and you can manually open maplestory if you wish.
1. Run the injector as admin, click ‘openmaple‘ or manually open the maplestory gamelauncher.
2. Click browse and select the bypass/trainers etc. that you want to inject.
3. click inject all or the individual inject buttons, and your done!
Note: some online scanners might detect false positives, this is just because the program is an injector.
Enjoy! and feedback is appreciated.
If you don’t have .NET framework 4:Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer)