[Minecraft 1.0.0] RailCraft Mod v2.1.1Ngày gửi: 23-12-2011
Rail craft is a great mod which improves rails massively. The developer of this mod thought the development of rails was missed inMinecraftso this mod improves that. It adds a number of different rails including high speed rails which make you go super fast. It also includes elevator rails which help you go up fast!
- Crowbar – Rapid rail adjustment for the experienced rail engineer!
- Working Signalling System – Never experience another head-on collision again!
- Boarding & Holding Rails – Never chase your minecart again!
- One Way Rail – Carts going the wrong way? Not anymore!
- Control Rail – Power entire sections of track to propel carts in the direction you want!
- Junction Rail – Putting the diamond in your rails (no actual diamonds required).
- Launch Rail – I can see my house!
- High Speed Rails – Get there faster! If you don’t crash.
- Wooden Rails – Jurassic Park style, only with creepers instead of dinosaurs.
- Elevator Rail – Go up, fast.
- TNT Cart – Explosive fun!
- Tank Cart – The easy way to transport liquids!
- Tunnel Bore – Avoid the monotony of digging perfect tunnels!
- Detector Blocks – More freedom to control your carts!
- Loader/Unloader – Move items and liquids automatically!
- Cart Dispenser – Convenient storage for you carts!
- Fully customizable config file that allows you to disable any block or item.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts – Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code – Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes now use a railbed instead of a stick. (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
This mod also adds a few new mine carts too, including TNT card just for fun and tank carts which make it easier to transfer your liquids.
This mod is also available for servers, so improve your server cart experience! And maybe have a great train station set up!
You will need mod loader, modloader MP,MinecraftForge
How to Install RailCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.0.0
- Client & Singleplayer:
- Backup Your World!
- Delete any old versions of the Railcraft zip files in the “.minecraft\mods” folder
- InstallRisugami’s ModLoaderfor your version of Minecraft.
- InstallFlan’s ModLoaderMpClient for your version of Minecraft – Yes, you need it even if you only want singleplayer.
- InstallMinecraft Forge Client(see downloads for compatible versions)
- For Railcraft versions 1.4.0 or later. Download the Minecart Compatibility Layer (Client) from below and extract the contents into your minecraft.jar over-top of Forge. If you are using one of those fancy patchers, it will probably complain. The warnings can be safely ignored.
- Download and drop the Railcraft Client zip file into the “.minecraft\mods” folder.
Do not extract or attempt to place the contents into the minecraft.jar!
- Backup Your World!
- Delete any old versions of the Railcraft zip files in the “<server_folder>\mods” folder
- InstallFlan’s ModLoaderMpServer for your version of Minecraft.
- InstallMinecraft Forge Server(see downloads for compatible versions)
- For Railcraft versions 1.4.0 or later. Download the Minecart Compatibility Layer (Server) from below and extract the contents into your minecraft_server.jar over-top of Forge.
- Download and drop the Railcraft Server zip file into the “<server_folder>\mods” folder.
Do not extract or attempt to place the contents into the minecraft_server.jar!