[Minecraft 1.0.0] [64x] FeatherLight Pack HD v1.5Ngày gửi: 25-12-2011
64x Texture Pack, FeatherLight Pack, FeatherLight Pack HD v1.5, Featherlight Texture Pack, HD Texture Pack, Minecraft 1.0.0, Minecraft 1.0.0 Texture Pack
Notice: This HD texture pack requires the HD texture pack fix before you can use it.
Featherlight Texture Pack(x64)
Light & realistic!
Version 1.5 (Now CORRECTLY updated!!)
- If you don’t already have it, download & use the Minecraft HD patcher.>><< Then just drag the downloaded Featherlight.zip into your minecraft/Texture Packs folder.
- Featherlight is a 64×64 texture pack designed to be appealing to the eye, simple and brightly lit but fairly photo-realistic. EVERY piece of art (bar the paintings) is original, not stolen or reused. Any actual photographs used as a texture base are copyright-, restriction- and royalty-free, taken from websites that host these images specifically for such use . Note that the majority of blocks should be easily recognizable as the correct types when out and about (bar the jukebox, which has magically become a nightstand). This texture pack is a full conversion: items, armor, creatures, UI–all is new.
- This texture pack provides support for WildGrass; however, WildGrass is no longer up-to-date with 1.8. Once it is brought up to date I will also update Featherlight. Aether and possibly Randommobs will be considered for future updates (Aether is a high priority!).
- I want to thank the following people for lending advice & help during the construction of this texture pack. Please excuse me if I miss anyone; everyone who commented on the WIP thread was a huge help!
- Dante80, Tharesan, Grugsy (who provided some quite excellent animations for the lava, thanks so much!), plus Psientist for the water animation guide! Kabonos was also a huge help during the 1.8 prerelease, as he’s kindly provided a public template of all terrain.png & items.png tiles, with in particular a list of images new to 1.8!
- The Light Green (lime), Dark Grey, Magenta and Light Blue wool blocks are Tudor (fachwerk, or half-beam)-style house-building-blocks rather than colored wool. In addition, several other wool blocks are altered in color (yellow = light cream) or changed into stylized, tiled designs. If people prefer the standard wool block colors, they should download the Basic Wool version instead.
Credit to : TheSheWolf from planetminecraft