[Minecraft 1.1] Medieval Building Bundle MapNgày gửi: 25-02-2012
Medieval Building Bundle, Minecraft 1.1, Minecraft 1.1 Map, Minecraft Map
Medieval Building Bundle Map is a bunch of builds built in a Medieval Style. They are all on one flat Map so you can admire the builds, but the schematics are also available in the download so they can be used in your worlds. The creator of this Map does not grant you permission to re-use these files in another bundle. But if you use them in a Map or a Custom Map he wants to be clearly credited to show his builds where used.
Windmill with Waterwheel
The Medieval Building Bundle Map has 19 buildings you can add to your game. The developer of this Medieval Building Bundle Map made the bundle using theDokuCraftso the builds look best using theTexture Pack
How to Install Medieval Building Bundle Map for Minecraft1.1
- Download the Medieval Building Bundle Map
- Type %appdata%
- Open the .minecraft and then the saves folder
- Open the downloaded zip
- Drag the Medieval Building Bundle Map folder into .minecraft /saves
- OpenMinecraft, select the Medieval Building Bundle Map
How to use Medieval Building Bundle Mapfor the Schematics
- Extract the downloaded zip to your desktop
- Open the folder where the files are extracted to
- Open the folder in that folder
- UseMC editto load the builds into your world.
Medieval Building Bundle Map was created by Nov and has been very popular with over 30 thousand downloads.
Credits to:deerassassin0424from Planetminecraft