[Minecraft 1.1] MagicWands Mod (2.29.2012)Ngày gửi: 29-02-2012
MagicWands, Minecraft 1.1, Minecraft 1.1 Mod, Minecraft Mod
Server installation guide
- Download modloader.mp
- Download Modloader
- Place modloader.mp and modloader into your minecraft.jar .
- Download minecraft_server.jar http://www.minecraft.net/download (NOT THE EXE!!!)
- Open minecraft server.jar install modloader.mp ONLY. Not modloader.
- start your minecraft server.exe by making your start.bat file http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Setting_up_a_server#Starting_the_jar_version_without_altering_your_system_path .
- download magicwands server AND magicwands single player.
- go to your minecraft.jar and place your magicwands.zip folder AS IT IS into your .minecraft/mods folder.
- go to your minecraft server.jar and copy and paste all the .CLASS files from magicwands sp into your minecraft server.jar
- Run minecraft server.jar and your minecraft client. Connect to your server type /give 9557, 9558, 9559,9560, 9561, and 9562. If you get the wands without error you sucessfully installed magicwands mp!
- Anyone who wants to connect to your server needs to install magic wands to get in.
- Building wand
- building houses, lines, cubes
- filling holes with water and lava
- smart placing of torches
- filling caves with stone
- Mining wand
- mining blocks
- mining ores from surface
- selective mining of wood, dirt etc.
- super cheat: Mining ores from surface
- Breaking wand
- destroying stuff (drops no items)
- can spare ores
- can destroy only plants and leaves
CraftingCrafting recipes are shown in the video.BASIC WANDS – cheap & weakBreaking . Building. . MiningWSW……WGW…..WDWWSW……WGW…..WDWWSW……WGW…..WDWW-wood, S-iron ingot, G-gold ingot, D-diamondREINFORCED WANDS – expensive & overpowered- with Iron, Gold and Diamond blocks!Breaking .. Building. .. MiningO S O……O G O…..O D OO S O……O G O…..O D OO S O……O G O…..O D OO-obsidian!, S-iron block, G-gold block, D-diamond blockBlocks are crafted of 9 iron / gold / diamonds.
How to use Magic Wands?Wands can build (mine) anything rectangular – box, layer, line…1) Right click one corner of the box you want to build (break, mine)2) Hold some ACTION KEY and right click the opposite corner.What are Action Keys?Right click any block while holding LEFT CTRL key to get a wand-specific help.Overview of most action keys: image
How to installInstall ModLoader:
- Backup your minecraft.jar
- Download and install ModLoader.
- Run Minecraft to check if it still works.
- Copy the MagicWands zip file (whole, as is) to .minecraft/mods
- DO NOT EXTRACT THE ZIP!
- Try the crafting recipes. If they work, then ENJOY this mod. If not, ask me for help.
- Edit property file for some special tricks and cheats
Property file.minecraft/config/magicwands.propertiesProperty file lets you:
- Enable OBSIDIAN and BEDROCK breaking
- Enable fast mode (good for large builds / mining)
- Change keys (Action keys, and the Help key)
- Change IDs
- Enable FREE BUILD MODE (like CREATIVE)
- In this mode, no resources are taken from your inventory
- Basic wands have same parameters as the reinforced ones
- Wands are not damaged on use.
- This mode can be enabled in the properties file by changingFREE_BUILD_MODE=No to FREE_BUILD_MODE=Yes.
Tips and tricksAdvice:
- Never destroy the block you are standing on (falling down to the bedrock is quite painful)
- Never build house while standing inside, otherwise you might suffocate.
- Never fill large holes with water while standing at the bottom, you will drown.
- Never fill up caves while being underground.
- Always collect resources after mining, otherwise you will experience a lot of lag.
- You can place redstone wire, torches and rails using the building wand.
- You can quickly build ladders using the building wand.
- Build cages of fence. They look really cool.
- Build enormous mob traps / spawners with the building wand.
- Try the wood harvesting mode (V-mining). It is really useful.
- You can dry up the sea using V-destruction.
- All wands work also in Nether! Even the water-placing and lava removal!
- You can build 1:1 model of Versailles