[Minecraft 1.2.3] Sound Mod Enabler v2.3Ngày gửi: 03-03-2012
Minecraft 1.2.3, Minecraft 1.2.3 Mod, Minecraft Mod, Sound Mod, Sound Mod Enabler
When you change sounds in the Minecraft folder they will be automaticly be re downloaded to fix the changes that you have made, that is why until recently we haven’t seen a lot of custom sound mods forMinecraft! The sound mod enabler allows you to change the custom sounds inMinecraft, such as opening a door hitting a mob and so on. Since this mod has been made many sound packs have arrived for Minecraft.
Download a new texture pack, download some Minecraft shaders download custom sounds and Minecraft is a different game. Its amazing you can now have custom sounds for Minecraft! These custom sounds are great for custom maps, maybe you have a spaced themed custom maps, the sounds just don’t fit until now! These are amazing!
Please note you will need to download your chosen sound pack and replace the sounds with the default sounds after installing this mod to get your custom sounds.
How to Install Sound Enabler Mod for Minecraft 1.2.3
- Download the Sound Enabler Mod
- Open Minecraft.jar folder
- Delete the meta inf folder
- Drag in the mod files
- Enjoy your new custom sounds in Minecraft
- Option to disable cave sounds
- Option to disable weather sounds
- Option to make personal resources folder (one folder per username, each one can have different soundpacks installed)
- Better logging