[gMS v.106] [Dx5] Maple Legit Bot v1.1Ngày gửi: 10-03-2012
gMS Bot, gMS v.106, gMS v.106 Bot, Maple Legit Bot
[Dx5] Maple Legit Bot v1.1
New’s & Information :
- 3/7 – Bot updated, fixed the issue a lot of people had with the bot not showing up when injected. Also if you have used by bot before then you should see a big difference on how it runs now.
- 3/1- Welcome to the first release of my ‘MapleStoryLegit Bot”. This is my first project I ever created for MapleStory, so It’s going to be very buggy and may not work correctly for many. I’ll try to update the bot as much as possible but there are no guarantees. I may also drop the project if it doesn’t work out. I also only tested the bot for 2hrs without ban or d/c. MapleStoryhas to be in focus for the bot to work.
Also recommended only to bot with monsters that you can kill within 1-3 hits, one other thing is to make sure you use an attack that hits more then one mob.
- - Auto Pot : ( Hp, Mp )
- - Timed Skill : ( Two available slots )
- - Auto Attack : ( Walks to closest mob & attacks, Attack Range )
- - Auto Loot
- - Set Platform : ( Only attacks mobs in the same platform as player )
- - Teleport : ( Player teleports to mob whenever, mobs are less then selected )
Set HP/MP Alert to this:
Virus Scan’s “.exe” :
Virus Scan’s “.dll” :
- 1. Start “[Dx5] Maple Legit Bot”
- 2. Click “Start Bot” button
- 3. Start MapleStory (at this point the bot should be visible)
- 4. Login into your account
- 5. Find a map you want to bot in.
- 6. Adjust your settings and check “Attack” on the bot.
- 7. Go back to maplestory. (It should show “Active” on the bot)
- 8. Remember… MapleStory has to be on focus, enjoy botting!!
- Must have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 installed. Download
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86). Download
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x64). Download
- Will: Some Pointer
- Rumias: Helped with teleport function