[IJJI] Socket.dll version 1.8Ngày gửi: 26-03-2012
GunZ Dll, IJJI, IJJI GunZ, Socket, Socket Dll
- Version: 1.8²
- Gunz Client Revision: 8527
- Author: Clyde
- Contributors: Cipher, Galco, GunZeR, Hitachihex, and Mirage
- Move Socket.dll, d3d9.txt, and d3d9.dll into your Gunz Folder directory.
If there are files such as: system.mrs, Update1.mrs, and Gunz.exe
inside the Gunz folder, then it is the correct Gunz Folder.
- The d3d9 injector will open a console window upon injection, asking
if you want to read the *.dll name from d3d9.txt. This is optional.
If you choose not to read from the d3d9.txt file, you can enter
in the name of the hack you want to inject.
- Home : Save current position
- End : Teleport to saved position
- ALT + E : Toggle Name ESP
- ALT + A : Toggle Admin ESP
- F9 : Random Screen Effects
- Windowed Mode (60 FPS)
- Swear Filter Removed
- This hack is for IJJI (North American) Gunz only.
- Feedback is appreciated for future development and improvement.
- Yes, I think Windowed Mode is useless in most aspects.
- You can change the Gunz window size in the Options menu (in-game) and by editing the resolution in config.xml, before you start the game.
- F9 will crash if you want it to, not because someone says it does.