[Minecraft 1.2.4] [16x] Coterie Craft v2.5.2Ngày gửi: 04-04-2012
16x Texture Pack, Coterie Craft, Minecraft 1.2.4, Minecraft 1.2.4 Texture Pack, Minecraft Texture Pack
Sponsoring: Macropolis.fr (IP Address: Macropolis.fr
Artwork by Kristoffer Zetterstrand
Over 800+ textures for customization! (out of date, unfortunately)
Screenshot by ~ freaktechnik
The following images are very outdated… v1.6 in fact.
How to install texture packs (FOR PC)
How to install texture packs (FOR MAC)
Available Modding Support:
- For custom water and lava
- Aether Mod [Discontinued]
- Wildgrass Mod
- Connected Textures Mod (CTM)
My texture modification package started off as a ‘Best of’ compilation of the Quandary, but months and months beyond that it has evolved into a greater spin-off of Quandary, Coterie Craft, with which has developed a separate goal and attention.
Coterie Craft only desires to bringthe look it deserves, and much of that has come from my massive edits based from ExtraNoise’s work as well as Rhodox’s seemingly unbeatable gui menus and lush foliage textures of Painterly. Many of my edits belong to the brilliance of my fellow contributors, to whom have provided me with splendid criticism… improving my pack as a whole.
Version 2.5.2 (4/03/12)
Revamped wooden plank textures:
- New texture structure (improved the “feel” and tiling of wood) similar to the old style.
- Color coordinated wooden planks accordingly, as Default originally portrayed. (dark and red planks have swapped into their appropriate texture category)
- Applied new wooden plank textures to their subsidiaries: crafting bench, CTM (bookshelves specifically), and backs of paintings.
- Discovered that jungle wood is similar to that of Durian trees, both in log and plank color. Not like Kapok as some might say, even if they are both emergent trees in the rainforest.
- Redstone dust trails no longer look flat; they got depth!
- I also acknowledge that cobblestone, glowstone lanterns, and sandstone are the main priority in development. That, and Plethora needs to be updated as well.
Version 2.5.1 (3/26/12)
- -Updated CTM.
- -Improved wooden planks to feel more like wood.
- -Fixed black grass.
- -Fixed wooden plank depictions, whereas pine wood plank was mixed with jungle wood plank.
Progress: 75% complete
Credit to : Cpt. Corn from planetminecraft