[Minecraft 1.2.5] MAtmos Mod r12Ngày gửi: 08-04-2012
MAtmos, MAtmos Mod, Minecraft 1.2.5, Minecraft 1.2.5 Mod, Minecraft Mod
MAtmos is a sound atmosphere generator. When you play on any server or in singleplayer, it looks at your surroundings and generates natural noises as a soundscape, such as birds in the forest or rumbling near a lava lake or wind gusts on a hilltop, which fills out the perpetual silence ofMinecraft.
This is performed thanks to a knowledge base that contain rules about when and how the sounds should play. MAtmos scans your environment to approximate and describe your location.
This knowledge base can be expanded with the use of expansions that can be created and written by third-parties for more various experience.
Introduction to MAtmos
Introduction to Expansions “Interactions”
How to install:
To install, drag and drop the contents of the archive directly into (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/
The F7 key (which can be changed in the key assignment menu) is used for most in-game interactions with the mod. There are several ways to use the F7 button:
While MAtmos is enabled…
- Press F7 promptly: Disable MAtmos.
- Hold F7 down: Tweak the sound volume.
- Hold F7 down while the Inventory is opened: Tweak the music volume.
While MAtmos is disabled…
- Press F7 promptly: Enable MAtmos.
- Hold F7 down: Forces MAtmos to reload expansions from both the disk and the web.
The file (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/matmos_options.cfg contains additional options for use.
- Any database .xml file stored in (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/matmos_expansions_r7/ folder or any of its sub-folders will be loaded as an Expansion database[/b], just like an addon.
- Any database .xrl file stored in (Roaming folder)/.minecraft/matmos_expansions_r7/ that contains a valid link will be fetched and loaded as an expansion. If the link is not valid (malformed URL or dead link), it will be loaded from the disk.
- Version upgrade
- Various adjustments in the reference file
- Several bugfixes
- Disabled threaded loading of fetched or ready-to-load expansions
- Should (?) have 4096 blockID support
TheWeapon Interactionsexpansion adds reactive sounds for weapon selection, tools, the swords and the bow. Watch the r6+ release video above for more information!