[Minecraft 1.2.5] Ocean Adventures Mod v1.3Ngày gửi: 08-04-2012
Minecraft 1.2.3, Minecraft 1.2.3 Mod, Minecraft Mod, Ocean Adventures, Ocean Adventures Mod
About The mod
All the adventurers ofMinecraft, this is the mod for you. Ocean Adventures is a mod that creates an endless ocean world with beautiful islands, small, big, high and low (expect some changes in island height in future updates). Now also with an option to generate a normalMinecraftworld! It considers ocean world the default type, though, so do not explore in old normal maps, it will suddenly turn into an ocean world. It also adds two new mobs, a new sword, a new boat, four new types of fish, a new crop, a new light block and treasures! More new items will be added in future updates of this mod. This mod does NOT useModloaderand will probably have conflicts with other mods. For the best experience, avoid having other mods installed.
The new mobs
The pirate zombie is a zobie pigman -like mob. These guys are otherwise harmless, but they will attack you very fiercely if you hurt them. They are also very greedy: if you have anything that they consider valuable, they will immediately attack you. Unlike most other mobs, pirate zombies aren’t afraid of sunlight. They only spawn in the dark, though. Killing pirate zombies is the only way to get a pirate sword, most of which are equipped with a loot-increasing enchantment.
The water zombie looks like a zombie coveres in seaweed. It is otherwise the same as a normal one, but it only spawns in water and doesn’t burn in sunlight.
The new boat
The speedboat, crafted from iron and redstone, is the best way to travel the vast ocean. It is up to three times faster than the ordinary wooden boat. This is definitely the coolest and most fun way to travel!
The new fish
There are four new types of fish to catch! Find out what they are by catching them and cook them in your furnace.
The new crop
Rice can be grown on rice farm blocks, which are created by using your hoe on watered farmland. It is used to make bowls of rice and sushi.
The new block
Glowing lilypads are great for marking your route on the ocean. Drop these on the way and you will no longer have to worry about getting lost on the sea.
Treasure chests have a 1/20 chance per chunk of spawning. There will be a sign of its presence nearby. You’ll know what it is when you see one. Bottles of rum, rice seeds and some valuable items may be found in these.
A desert island
A pirate zombie
The speedboat and the pirate sword
Bowl of rice
Glowing lily pad
- 1.3:The new entities no longer disappear on save and quit. Added spawn eggs for pirate and water zombies and a world type option for an ordinary Minecraft world.
- 1.2:Added glowing lily pads, water zombies, rice, sushi and treasures.
- 1.1.1: Updated for Minecraft 1.2.4.
- 1.1: Added four new fish types. They can be caught just like regular fish, using your fishing rod.
- 1.0.2:Removed a couple of accidentally duplicated big images, which dropped file size to about half of what it used to be.
- 1.0.1: Made jungle and desert islands lower and added mountain islands
- 1.0: Released
How to install:
On Windows 7.
- 1. Navigate to %appdata%\Roaming\.minecraft\bin
- 2. Open minecraft.jar in Winrar (or some other software, I don’t know what else you can use)
- 3. Open Ocean Adventures.zip (download first) and copy all the contents into minecraft.jar.
- 4. Important: delete the META-INF folder inside minecraft.jar.
- 5. Start Minecraft
- 6. Enjoy!