Steve’s Carts v0.1Ngày gửi: 00-00-0000
Minecraft 1.0.0, Minecraft 1.0.0 Mod, Minecraft Mod, Steve\'s Carts, Steve\'s Carts 0.1
This mod currently adds 13 new carts in the game, including mining carts and rideable carts with engines.
This mod alters the aaf.class and the ads.class files which is the EntityMinecart and RenderMinecart classes. It also takes up a couple of ID:s for blocks and items but these can be changed. Since it’s using theForge API it should work with all other Forge mods.
* To work with Better Than Wolves just install my mod on top of BTW(i.e. use my EntityMinecart class).
* It won’t work wiht RailClass cause that mod removes all normal rails/carts.
- Minecraft 1.0.0
- Risugami’s Modloader
- Minecraft Forge API 1.2.0(or later)
- Close Minecraft if you have it open
- Backup your files
- Open up your minecraft.jar file in your .mincraft/bin/ folder with a program such as winRar
- Delete the META-INF folder
- InstallRisugami’s Modloader
- Install Minecraft Forge API
- Unzip the Steve’s Carts zip file
- You will now find three class files and another zip file.
- Copy the three class files(aaf.class, ads.class & IEngine.class) into the minecraft.jar file
- Copy the new zip file into .mincraft\mods\ (this is NOT in the jar file)
- Steve’s Carts v0.8 – A minecraft mod– A trailer-ish vide made by be.
- Minecraft – Steve’s Carts! More Variations Of Minecarts!– A mod spotlight by MrBurnzio
- Minecraft 1.8 STEVE’S CARTS Mod! Building, Mining & Controllable Minecarts!– A mod spotlight by GameChap
- Minecraft – Mod Spotlight Ep. #4 – Steve’s Minecart Mod– v0.8 mod spotlight by PhobicBus
Advanced Detector Rail
By using the knowledge of the standard detector rails a new more precise detector rail has been invented. This little fellow can interact with either aDetector Manager, aCargo Manageror aCart Carrierto create the ultimate tool.
If the advanced detector rail is on its own it will stop incomming carts, power it with redstone to send them away.
With the help of the newly inventedAdvanced Detector Railthe Detector Manager could react differently on different type of carts. This invention have revolutionized the whole industry.
To use this block you first place it out in the world then you’ll have to place an Advanced Detector rail on it. You can now right click it to open its GUI, here you can select which type of carts you want it to detect. If one of those carts goes over the Advanced Detector rail the Detector Manager will send out a redstone signal. See the images below.
How to use it
To even further lighten the burden of the miners the Cargo Manager has been designed. With a capacity of 42 slots of storage this block works as a huge storage. But it doesn’t stop there, by combining it with anAdvanced Detector Railone can make it transfer items between itself and your minecarts.
To use this block properly you will have to place a Advanced detector rail next to it. If a cart arrives it will stop at the advanced detector rail and the transfer will begin. When the transfer is done the cart will move on. To select which type of transfer it should to you can click on the arrow(to change which direction it should transfer) or on the icon to the right(to change which part of the cart it should interact with [the whole, the engine, the builder, the chest, explosives or the torch box]). This could be done both on the green input/output and the blue one. The different colors represent different sides. To see which side they represent look at the colors of the cargo manager in the world.
The GUI (sending explosives to the blue input/output and taking rails from the green input/output)
Placed in the world
Old images of cargo manager 1.0
The GUI (sending from the Cargo Manager to the cart’s Engine)
The GUI (sending from the cart’s chest to the Cargo Manager)
How to use it
Crossing rails have never been this easy.
Note: Since I want to change as few files as possible everything except the minecarts themselves think this rail is a normal rail. Therefore they can behave a bit strange when placing them.
You’re not always using all of those carts of yours. Sometimes you need to store them somewhere handy. With this Cart carrier you can stack up to three carts on each other for the simpliest cart storage the world have ever seen.
You place this next to an advanced detector rail and when a cart goes over it it is placed on top of the Cart carrier. Up to three carts can be stacked. By clicking on the cart carrier or sending a redstone pulse to it the top cart is sent away. To send it away the cart carrier is looking for a rail around it (in any four direction) which is NOT an advanced detector rail and places it there. If it has fuel it will go away right away. When the carts are in the pile you can still right click them and add all the stuff to them.
Placed in the world
- Updated to Minecraft 1.0.0
- Fuels now last 2.25 times longer(due to Mojang’s change of the their carts)
- Much better algorithm for diggers and miners which will now work in real-time instead of moving slowly.
- Most carts will turn back when their mission is completed.
- Three new carts.
- A new type of rail.
- Some bugs might appear due to the 1.0.0 conversion.
- There’s a light issue making the carts go black when it’s dark. It is the same for Mojang’s Minecart with Furnace.
- The buildingcart doesn’t work on snow
- The shift-clicking doesn’t work and has therefore been removed temporary.